winter 2010

winter 2010

Friday, August 21, 2009

Our little angel

Our little Camden James Sheridan was born on August 8, 2009 at 2:00 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 9 ozs and was 19.5 inches long. Mike and I are so happy with this new little edition to our family. We waited very inpatiently for him to come, and are so excited that he is finally here. He is such a handsome little guy, its hard not to want to look at him all day. He is growing fast. We are looking forward for him to get a little older so he will sleep a little better at night.

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute, I need to get over and see him. I cant tell who he looks like...maybe a good mix? I am happy you have joined the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He looks like me when his eyes are open, but when he is asleep he looks like Mike. Your son is getting so big. I haven't seen him since my wedding. He is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rachie i am so excited you have started this blog and i hope you keep up on it. I hate being so far away.I can't wait till you post more pictures of you guys and little camden so i can see what you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete