winter 2010

winter 2010

Monday, July 26, 2010


This is the love of my life. He is turning one august 8th and I can't believe it. Where has this year went? He has learned soo much this year and is probably the best looking, best personality little kid that is a live. He makes me want to do this all over again. I love him so much and can't believe the power of being a mother. I never could imagine how great being a mom is, and now I totally understand. I don't want Camden to get any older, because I want him to be my little baby forever. Camden is walking all over the place, and climbing on and in everything. I couldn't ask for any other kind of kid then Camden's wild personality. Thanks for the best year of my life so far camden, and mommy looks forward to many more.








No comments:

Post a Comment